HIGHLY SKILLED & COMPASSIONATE
DEVOTED TO THE NEEDS OF EACH PATIENT
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training and Expertise in the fields of: ● Surgical Implant Placement & Restorative Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
- FELLOWSHIP, International Dental Implant Association (IDIA) ● Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- Studied Under Dr. Arun Garg, Leader in Implant Placement Training
● Orthodontics - Essix® Clear Braces
● General Dentistry
● CEREC Technology
● CEREC 1-Day Crowns for the Perfect Tooth Restorations
● Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
● Low Dose Digital X-Rays
For your esthetics and comfort, we offer our patients Metal Free Dentistry
When plaque and bacteria erode tooth enamel, they can form cavities and areas of decay in the tooth structure. Left unchecked, this can destroy the sensitive nerves and root structure of teeth. Our composite resin fillings are placed to stop cavities and restore the bite surface. During the procedure, the decay and only a minimal amount of the original tooth structure will be removed. Composite resin fillings appear natural and are virtually undetectable in your smile. Even if you have previously placed metal fillings, they can be removed and replaced with composite tooth-colored fillings that are beautiful and metal free. Click here to learn more.
Unlike metal-based crowns of the past, our all-ceramic crowns are crafted using layers of porcelain that not only protect the remaining tooth structure but look more realistic than past restorations. In much the same way that porcelain dental veneers are crafted, the porcelain is layered to create the most realistic ceramic restoration. Because of this careful process, light is able to move through the semi-translucent material in much the same way as natural teeth. Porcelain is also extremely strong and durable and will last for years to come.
Metal-based crowns have also been known to erode along the gumline, exposing a dark line of metal at the base of the tooth. We use only metal-free crowns in our restorative dentistry procedures. Our patients often report that friends and family can’t tell their crowns from their natural teeth, and that they are confident their bite is stronger because of the porcelain crowns. Click here to learn more.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office for Metal Free Dentistry.